> An exercise in patience

An exercise in patience

Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2012 | No Comments

I do not know how to embroider. Starting a post like that is a good sign, right?

I do not know how to embroider, so I thought I'd try anyway. There are a few things I want for Jak's walls and I know I wanted some sugar skull patterns in the mix so I figured I'd attempt to do a little embroidery.

It turned out alright.



At one point in time, I did accidentally stab the needle all the way to my knuckle. That was quite painful.

It's quite small, just barely 3.5". I didn't want to start out too large. It looks cute hanging on the wall with my random assortment of things I have. Now if only I could find more things I want for Jak's room.

Leave a Reply

I'd love to hear what you think! Please leave me a comment or question!

Powered by Blogger.