> Hello (Creative Title)

Hello (Creative Title)

Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2011 | No Comments

Hi and welcome to Katie Crafts Things, where I'm gonna make stuff and then tell you about it. See, for Christmas I received a brand new camera from my mommy and now I have the ability to share things I've done with the internets. Yes, the internets.

I know, first blog posts are always really awkward. Kind of like first dates. I say that as if I've been on many. I haven't. But to be fair I am socially crippled due to the fact that I spend vast amounts of time with my best friend, the internets.

So here we go! I'll begin with showing some things I've done in the past couple of months and feel free to comment with any questions or whatever you might have for me!

Leave a Reply

I'd love to hear what you think! Please leave me a comment or question!

Powered by Blogger.